Friday, September 4, 2020

Scrapmatts September DT Shares

Hi there!
Today I have some projects to share as part of my DT work for Scrapmatts for September.....

This month I have created a mini canvas and a couple of cards.

First up is my Mini Canvas.

"Live Every Moment"


Products Used:

6 x 6 Mini Canvas
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB4056 Ornate Frames 13
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB1252 Scrap Words 35
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB5189 Flourishes & Leaves 01
Scrapmatts Stencil ST5061 Scallop Pattern 
Assorted Flowers
Fantasy White Embossing Powder
Dylusions & Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays
Prima Art Stones and Art Pebbles





My second share for this month is a couple of cards.


Products Used:

Smooth White Cardstock
Mintay Lovely Day Collection
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB5017 Nested Shapes 03
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB6100 Words 29 Happy Birthday
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB5139 String Circles 03
Muslin
Assorted Flowers

First card.


A few close ups....




Second Card.


A few close ups....




That's all from me today.  Be sure to pop over to the Scrapmatts store here and check out all the fabulous products!!  So many to choose from.......

 Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

1 comment :

  1. Beautiful creations.. love the Scrapmatts you have used...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!