Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Paper Rose Studio September DT Share One

 Hi there!

Just popping in to share the first of my DT projects for September for Paper Rose Studio.  First up this month I have a card to share.

"Fabulous"


Products Used:

Smooth White Cardstock
Paper Rose Pomegranate Paper Pack
Paper Rose Small Flourish Die
Paper Rose Card Creator 3 Die
Paper Rose Iridescent Stars Shaker Mix
Paper Rose Fabulous Layered Word Die
Assorted Flowers
Assorted Sequins


A few close ups....



Well that's all from me today.  If you like the die or paper pack I have used be sure to pop over to the Paper Rose online store here and check them out along with lots more....  I have a couple more projects to share with you later in the month as part of my DT work, so I hope you pop back to check them out.....
Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!