Sunday, August 2, 2020

Uniquely Creative - Creative Kit Club GDT August

Hi there!

Just popping in to share my projects I created as GDT for August for Uniquely Creative - Creative Kit Club!!  I got to play with their awesome new "Steampunk Safari" collection  Here's my projects to share with you! A couple of layouts and cards....

"Always Smiling"


Some close ups....





Second Layout.

"Oh Happy Day"


Some close ups....





Next up is a couple of cards.

Happy Birthday"


Some close ups...




My last share another card.

"Happy Birthday"


Some close ups....




Well that's all from me today.  Be sure to pop over to their website here and check out their great kits and and the other fabulous DT's gorgeous work!

Until next time thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting......

1 comment :

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!