Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Paper Rose Studio Third DT Share

Hi there!

Today I'm just popping in 
 to share the last of my DT projects for July at  Paper Rose Studio.  I have created another layout for my final share this month..

"Perfect"


Products Used:

Smooth White Cardstock
Mintay Beauty in Bloom Collection
Paper Rose Hud Outlines 
Paper Rose Blossom Die
Paper Rose Clear Microbeads Shaker Mix
Paper Rose Flowy Leaves Stencil 
Paper Rose Happy Days Paper Pack
Assorted Flowers
13arts Modelling Paste


Some close ups....






Well that's all from me today.  If you like the dies and stencil I've used on my layout be sure to pop over to the Paper Rose online store here and check them out along with lots more....  

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting!

1 comment :

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!