Monday, August 3, 2020

Paper Flourish July Shares

Hi there!
Just popping in today to share a couple of projects I taught at Paper Flourish last month and also a set of cards that I created for kit .  This was my last month teaching, taking some time for me.....  I have a few more projects that I will share over the coming months.....

First up is a double page layout....


Products Used:

Kraft Cardstock
Photoplay Best Dad Ever Collection
Paper Rose Cogs Dies
Paper Rose Cogs Stencil
13arts Modelling Paste
Scrapmatts Chipboard

Next is a set of cards....


Products Used:

Kaisercraft Square & C6 Card and Envelope Packs
Mintay Love Letters Collections
Penny Black Stamps
Kaisercraft Rhinestones

Lastly is one more set of cards.


Products Used:

Smooth White Cardstock
Lemoncraft House of Roses Collection
Penny Black Stamps
Kaisercraft Hot Pink Rhinestones

Well that's all from me today.  Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

1 comment :

  1. You sure must keep busy with all these beautiful projects, so much detail in every one... I hope you are keeping well... take care..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!