Friday, March 1, 2019

Scrapmatts - GDT Layout for CSI - Case File 275

Hi there!

Welcome to my first post for March......This month Scrapmatts are sponsoring CSI - Color, Stories and Inspiration.  So some of the DT have played along with the challenge as Guest Designers.   This is my page for Case File 275 and how I interpreted the challenge.

Case File No. 275


"A Wonderful Day"


Products Used:

Smooth White Cardstock
Prima Patterned Papers
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB4060 Ornate Frames 17
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB1242 Scrap Words 28
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB1223 Stars 03
Scrapmatts Stencil ST9023
Manor House and Little Birdie Flowers
Kaisercraft Mists
Texture Paste
Black Paint







Well that's all from me today.  Be sure to pop over to the CSI blog here and check out all the fabulous inspiration from the other DT and GDT, and maybe play along to win one of the many awesome prizes.  
Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

2 comments :

  1. Stunning page Tania! Love the bright colours in the background, makes that lovely black and white photo really pop!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout, I love the back ground colors and layers and lovely photo too...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!