Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Scrap Matrix March Purple & Teal Mood Board Challenge

Hello there!

Today I have a Heart Canvas to share with you all for the latest challenge over at Scrap Matrix.  I have to say it's been a long time since I have played along with any changes and when I saw this Mood Board I could resist.  I mean how stunning is it and Purple and Teal, two of my favourite colours........


"Love"


Products Used:

Heart Canvas
Lindy's Stamp Gang Magical's and Sprays
Dylusions Sprays
Little Birdie, Petaloo ans 49 & Market FLowers
Kaisercraft Wooden Flourishes
Scrapmatts Brick Stencil






Well that's all from me today.  Until next time thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

3 comments :

  1. So beautiful Tania, lovely heart with all that texture.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep your colors!!! and this looks magnificent!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this heart Tania! Glorious colour mix and fab texture! Totally gorgeous!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!