Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Anna's Craft Cupboard February DT Shares

Hi there!
Today I have my latest creations to share with you as part of my DT work for February at Anna's Craft Cupboard.  This month I got to work with the simply stunning - Mintay Bloomville Collection...... LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!

First up this month is a layout.

"Fabulous"

Products Used:

Smooth White Cardstock
Mintay Bloomville Collection
Kaisercraft and Prima Flowers
Kaisercraft Stencil
Nuvo Embellishment Mousse
Prima Art Stones
Scrap FX Fabulous Chipboard Title

A few close ups......







Next up is another layout.

"Love You"


If you would like to see how I created my layout you can see the step x step tutorial here.

Products Used:

Smooth White Cardstock
Mintay Bloomville Collection
Kaisercraft and 49 & Market and Graphic 45 Flowers
Kaisercraft Stencil
Prima Melange Art Pebbles Sugar
Kaisercraft Botanical Texture Stamp
Nuvo Embellishment Mousse
Scrap FX Love You Chipboard Title

A few close ups......








Next is a card.......

"Happy Birthday Card"


Products Used:

Smooth White Cardstock
Mintay Bloomville Collection
Prima Art Stones
Prima Melange Art Pebbles Sugar
Scrapmatts Happy Birthday Chipboard Sentiment

A few close ups......





My final share for this month is an altered Kaisercraft Shadow Box.....

"Choose Happiness"


Products Used:

Kaisercraft Wooden Shadow Box
Mintay Bloomville Collection
Kaisercraft and Graphic 45 Flowers
Prima Melange Art Pebbles Sugar
Kaisercraft Sticker
Gesso

A few close ups......







Well that's all from me today.  If you are looking for some fabulous inspiration and love keeping up up to date with all the latest products be sure to check out the Anna's Craft Cupboard blog...

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting!

2 comments :

  1. WOW WOW WOW!!!!! Love each one of these, those papers must be sooo pretty and is that a lot of fussy cutting I see.. really pretty creations, definately new favs for me.. love em....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! What a wonderful array of creations Tania! The papers are stunning and I love the mix of fussy cut and paper flowers. What a lot of work must have gone into each of these and it certainly paid off. Each piece is totally stunning!!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!