Friday, February 15, 2019

Just for Fun

Hi there!

Just popping in today to share a canvas with you I created just for fun!  Yesterday I had a get together with a friend to have a bit of a play and this was the end result of my play......

"Memories last forever and ever"


Products Used:

Rectangle Canvas
Funky Flair Studio Two Hearts Flair
Wow and Scrapmatts Chipboard
Prima and Green Tara Flowers
Kaisercraft Stencil
Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays
Paper Doilies
Pearl Paint
Metal Butterfly






It's been a while since I have just created just for fun and it was so much fun...... More craft get togethers will definitely be happening......

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

1 comment :

  1. Wow that looks fun, and absolutely gorgeous.. love the back ground texture and the doileys and blooms and what a beautiful photo too..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!