Friday, May 1, 2015

White With One......Raspberry Wine May DT Reveal

Hi there!

Today I wanted to share with you my  DT layout for our May Challenge over at White With One and this month's plus one colour is Raspberry Wine.


"Sweet"


Products Used:

White Bazzill Cardstock
Wow Chipboard
Prima and Green Tara Flowers
Raspberry Paint
Kaiser Clear and Pocket Stickers 
Tim Holtz Stencil
Heidi Swapp Colour Shine and Fireworks Sprays
Kaiser Texture Stamp
Francheville Enamel Stickers



That's all from me today.  Be sure to pop over to the blog and check out the other gorgeous work of the White With One team.  I hope you can join in this month and as always there are some awesome prizes up for grabs.

Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

1 comment :

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous Tania.. it also matches your blog so well too hehe!! I love the circle chipboard under your photo!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!