Sunday, May 3, 2015

Cardabilities Sketch Challenge #122

Hi there!

I do hope you are all having an enjoyable weekend?  Mine is off to a great start playing in my craft room all day :)

So today I wanted to share with you my latest card made for Cardabilities latest challenge.


"Best Wishes"


Products Used:

Kraft Cardstock
Kaiser Cherry Blossom Papers and Collectables
Green Tara Flowers
Muslin and Twine
Dylusions Mists
Kaiser Antique Rose Rhinestones
Funky Flairs Studio Flair


I will be back shortly to share with you a couple more layouts one for my DT work at 123 Challenge Blog and also my first layout at Funky Flairs Studio as one of their Challenge Artists :)

See you soon,

Tania xx



4 comments :

  1. So pink and so sweet. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice spring looking card with those lovely pink flowers and papers. Thank you for playing along at Cardabilities

    ReplyDelete
  3. This spring card!!! I like your interpretation of our sketch! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Cardabilities! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!