Saturday, May 16, 2015

A Little True Romance

Hi there.

My poor blog has been a little neglected lately.  My mum is visiting from interstate so I have been busy spending time with her.  So today I just quickly wanted to show you a layout I made recently for a special friend for her daughter's birthday!

"Our Beautiful Girl"


Products Used:

Kraft Corrugated Cardstock
Kaiser True Romance Papers and Collectables
Kaiser and Green Tara Flowers
Prima Canvas Alphabets
Funky Flair Studios Flairs
Doodlebug Doilies
Silver Rhinestones and Silver Rhinestone Word





Well that's all from me today.

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting.

Tania xx

2 comments :

  1. Oh enjoy your mum visiting! That will be lovely to spend time with her! This layout is gorgeous! Those kaiser papers are favourites of mine from the past, and all the flowers are pretty too! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply Beautiful.......Love all the gorgeous flowers and layering.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!