Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Anna's Craft Cupboard January Sketch Challenge.

Hi there,

Today I have my entry for Anna's Craft Cupboard January Sketch Challenge to share with you.
This month I decided on a 12 x 12 Canvas for the challenge, having lots of fun playing with Mixed Media.



As I mentioned above my base is a Mont Marte 12 x 12 Canvas.  To create my background for the canvas I first applies Tim Holtz Tissue Paper rouglhy with Modge Podge, once dry painted a layer of Gesso.  I then used a couple of different coloured Gelatos and blended them together.  I then randomly stamped one of Kaiser's texture stamps over the canvas with Black Archival. I have first painted the Twiddleybitz Circle Overlay Large OV002 and Butterfly Multi 7 Pack BUT007 with a Purple Twilight Paint Dabber and then once dry gone over it with a Spun Sugar Distress Paint.  The flowers are Prima and Green Tara.  The fairy resin is Prima.  I have used American Crafts foam Thickers for the title.  The Love Heart Doily is from my stash and lastly the small rhinestone flourishes are from Prima.

Thanks for stopping by,

Tania xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!