Saturday, July 6, 2013

FWAB July Challenge

Happy Saturday All!
I hope everyone is staying warm, it is a cold, wet and miserable day here today in Adelaide, but I must admit I love this weather and it is perfect for crafting!!!

The page I made below is for  FWAB's new July Challenge and this month it is a picture inspired challenge, you can see the full details by clicking on the link below.


Great challenge and just love the colour palette!


I have used Kaiser Cardstock for my base.  The patterned papers are MME.  I have used a WRMemory Keepers Lucky 8 Punch on my back patterned paper.  The flowers are a variety of Green Tara, Prima and Enthaily.  The chipboard Frame is Twiddleybitz, which I have painted with Distress Paint.  The butterflies are made using a Cheery Lynn Die and the Heart Swirl Flourishes are made with a Magnolia DooHickey Die.  Lastly I have used a FWAB Grace Teal Flourish.

Tania xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!