Monday, July 22, 2013

Bizzy Becs July Challenge

Hello...

I hope everyone is staying warm and dry today, I myself love this weather, and as I said in a previous post perfect crafting weather :)

Today I have my card I made for Bizzy Bec's July Challenge to show you.  You can find the full details here



I have used Kraft Card for the base.  The patterned papers are from Bo Bunny's Little Miss Collection, as are the stickers and Embellishments.  The flowers and rhinestone flourishes are also Bo Bunny.

Happy crafting, 

Tania xx

1 comment :

  1. This card is stunning and rich in the embellishmens. Lovely colours.
    Thank you for playing at Bizzy Becs challenge this mounth.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!