Saturday, July 20, 2013

Colour Combo's Gallore Challenge #247


Happy Saturday All,

It's cold and raining here in little old Adelaide, perfect weather so crafting don't you think?

Today I have another CCG Challenge to share with you.
For this LO I took inspiration from Photo # 4 - White Background and Photo #1 - Clustered Elements.


Here is the link for the full details for this one.



I have used white bazzill for the background.  The gorgeous patterned papers are new from Adorn It "Home Tweet Home" Collection.  The chipboard Ornate Flourishes are Twiddleybitz which I have painted with Broken China Distress Paint.  The punched framed behind the photo was made using a WRMemory Keepers Mini 8 Punch.  The flowers are Kaiser Paper Blooms and Mini Paper Blooms.  The rhinestones in the flower centres are red Kaiser Rhinestones,  The red Rhinestone Flourish is ZVA Creative and lastly the bling in the centre of the chipboard Ornate Flourish is from my stash.

Tania xx


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!