Friday, October 18, 2024

Treasure This Moment Heart Canvas - 2 Crafty Chipboard

 Hi there!
Just popping in today to share the last of my DT projects for October for 2 Crafty Chipboard.  I have altered a Heart Canvas. 

"Treasure This Moment"


2 Crafty Chipboard Used:

*Corners Florabella
*Chicken Wire Barbed Medium
*6x4 Phrase Stick Set 5
*Photo Adornment - Sammi's Swirl


I altered the Heart Canvas using a Brick Stencil and Texture Paste.  Once Dry I added an assortment of colours in Pink and Orange Tones using Kaisercraft and Hedi Swapp Color Sprays.
I then randomly added some stamping using a script stamp.


I used Blushed Peach Opal Polish to colour the Chicken Barbed Wire & Sammi's Swirls chippies and Lilac Rose Opal Polish to colour the Florabella Corner chippie.   I added paper layers under my photo and added it to the centre of my heart canvas. 


I added the Florabella Corner chippie to the bottom left of my photo.  I then added fussy cut elements from the Mintay Floral Book 9 and lots of paper blooms around my photo.   I cut the Chicken Barbed Wire and Sammie's Swirls chippies into pieces and tucked them in amongst the flowers and fussy cut elements.  I finished off my page by adding the Treasure This Moment title.


Thats' all from me today, I hope I have inspired you all a little with my Altered Heart Canvas.  Until next time thanks so much for stopping by.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!