Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Paper Rose Studio October DT Share Five

Hi there!
Today I have another project to share for October as part of my DT work for Paper Rose Studio


Products Used:

Paper Rose White Christmas Poinsettia Coverplate Die 
Paper Rose Woodland Christmas Paper Collection
Paper Rose White Christmas Layering Poinsettia Set 1 & 2 Dies 
Paper Rose Woodland Christmas Embossed Die Cuts & Tags
Smooth White Cardstock
FWAB Red Pearls




Well that's all from me today.  If you like any of the gorgeous products I have used be sure to pop over to the Paper Rose online store https://paperrose.com.au/ and check them out along with so many more fabulous ones....  Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!