Friday, June 16, 2023

Paper Rose Studio June Share One

Hi there!

Recently I shared some quick and easy cards using using our new Product Range - Quick Card Kits - Hello Little Boy,  today I am sharing the Hello Little Girl version of them. I have added some dies to each card just to give them that little extra touch. 




Products Used:

Paper Rose Hello Little Girl Quick Card Kit
 Paper Rose Scalloped Circles & Rectangle Frames Dies
Paper Rose Mosaic Frame Die
 Paper Rose Geo Mandala Die
 Paper RoseFilagree Rectangle Die
 Paper Rose Oval Lace Frames Die
Paper Rose AUS Card & Envelope Pack
Smooth White Cardstock







Well that's all from me today.  If you like any of the gorgeous products I have used be sure to pop over to the Paper Rose online store here and check them out along with so many more fabulous ones....  
Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting!

1 comment :

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!