Thursday, June 15, 2023

Altered Card Box - 2 Crafty Chipboard

 Hi there! 

Just popping in today with the last of my DT projects for June for 2 Crafty Chipboard.  I have been having a lot of fun making Beyond the Page Projects, so I have another one to share.  I have altered a Card Box.


2 Crafty Chipboard Used:

*Charlotte Flowers
*Doily Border
*Mini Branches


I have used the stunning Paper Rose Sunflower Garden Paper Collection to decorate this Card Box.  I just love this collection - who doesn't love Sunflowers!!


I really wanted my Chippie pieces to really pop on the box so I painted them all with Monte Arte Gold Paint.  I cut the Doily Border in half and added one half along the top of the box and the other half along the bottom panel of the box. I then decorated the box with lots of fussy cut elements and beautiful blooms.  I cut some of the Charlotte Flowers and Foliage in half and tucked them into the flowers on the top of the box.  I also added a Charlotte Flower to the bottom left panel of the box and then popped some flowers around it.  To finish of my Card Box I randomly added some Art Stones around the Flower and Chippie clusters.


Thats' all from me today, I hope I have inspired you all with my little Beyond the Page Card Box project.  Until next time thanks so much for stopping by.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!