Monday, November 2, 2020

Uniquely Creative - DT Creative Card Kit - September & October

Hi there!

Just popping in quickly to share this months and last months cards I created for Uniquely Creative. These two card kits are using their all new 6 x 6 Paper Packs they recently released.

First is October's "Once Upon A Christmas"

The second card kit is "Holly Jolly Christmas"

Well that's all from me today.   You can pop over to their website and check out all the other fabulous kits and products they have on offer here!

Until next time thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.....

1 comment :

  1. These are lovely card sets, I really do like the traditional red and green ones..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!