Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Scrapmatts November DT Shares

Hi there!

Today I have some projects to share as part of my DT work for Scrapmatts for November.....This month I have created a Mixed Media Canvas and a couple of tags.

First up is my Mixed Media Canvas.

"Beautiful Memories"

Products Used:

10" x 8" Canvas
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB1242 Scrap Words 28
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB2001 Page Borders 01
Scrapmatts Stencil ST5057 Floral Mandala
Paper Rose 6 x 6 Abigail Lane Paper Pack
Dylusions & Kaisercraft Sprays
Assorted Flowers
Kaisercraft Rhinestones

Some close ups...






My second project is a couple of tags. 


Products Used:

Prima Tag Book
Lemoncraft Patterned Paper
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB2009 Page Borders 08
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB1243 Scrap Words 29
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB5185 Layered Heart 11
Assorted Flowers
FWAB Pearls
Dylusions Sprays

First Tag.


Some close ups....




Second Tag.


Some close ups....




That's all from me today.  Be sure to pop over to the Scrapmatts store here and check out all the fabulous products!!  So many to choose from.......

 Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

2 comments :

  1. Absolutely beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow your canvas is outstanding, love the colors, and the tags are soo pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!