Sunday, March 29, 2020

Paper Rose Studio March Third DT Share

Hi there!

Just popping in today to share the last of my DT projects for this month at Paper Rose Studio.
For my final share I have another layout.  

"Be Your own Kind of Beautiful"


Products Used:

Smooth White Cardstock
3 Quarter Designs Dark Beauty Collection
Paper Rose Mandala Stencil
Paper Rose Layered Mandala Die
Paper Rose Beautiful Mandala Stamp Set
Assorted Flowers
Kaisercraft Sprays







Well that's all from me today.  If you like the dies, stamp and stencil I have used on my layout be sure to pop over to the Paper Rose online store here and check them out along with lots more....  

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting!

1 comment :

  1. Beautiful layout. love the dies and stenciling.. I hope you are keeping well and safe!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!