Thursday, March 19, 2020

Paper Rose Studio March Second DT Share

Hi there!
Just popping in today to share my second project for this month as part of my DT work for Paper Rose Studio.  I have created a layout for my second share.


"Beautiful"

Products Used:

Smooth White Cardstock
Lemoncraft Daydream Collection
Paper Rose Stitched Squares
Paper Rose Hud Stencil
Paper Rose Beautiful Layered Die
Paper Rose Small Flourish Die
Assorted Flowers
Funky Flair Studio Heart Flair
Kaiserft Spray
Mini Prills






Well that's all from me today.  If you like any of the dies and the stencil I have used be sure to pop over to the Paper Rose online store here and check them out along with so many more gorgeous ones....  I have one more project to share with you later in the month as part of my DT work, so I hope you pop back to check it out.....
Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting!

1 comment :

  1. Absolutely gorgeous.. love the stencilling and all the flowers on the sides of your photo.. take care...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!