Friday, February 7, 2020

Scrapmatts February DT Shares

Hi there!

Today I have some projects to share as part of my DT work for Scrapmatts for February......

First up for this month I have a couple of cards to share....


Products Used:

Smooth White Cardstock
Paper Rose Dream in Pastels Paper Stack
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB5021 Nested Shapes 07
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB1223 Stars 03
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB1244 Scrap Words 30
Scrapmatts Stencil ST9005 Cracks
Manor House and Green Tara Flowers
Net Trim
Gesso 
13arts Modelling Paste

Some close ups....







My second share for this month is a layout....

"Dream"


Products Used:

Mintay Forever Young Collection
Mintay Floral Book
Smooth White Cardstock
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB5186 Dreamcatcher 01
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB1080 Card Borders 04
Scrapmatts Stencil ST5052 Stars
49 & Market Flowers
Mini Prills
Net Trim
Bling

Some close ups....






That's all from me today.  Be sure to jump over to the Scrapmatts store here and check out all the fabulous products!!  So many to choose from.......

 Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

1 comment :

  1. Your carts are very pretty and your page is just stunning.The papers are amazing, I love all the flowers and the feathers are awesome. By now I guess you know I love this page. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!