Monday, February 3, 2020

Paper Flourish January Creations....

Hi there!

Today I'm popping in to share some projects that I have created and taught at Paper Flourish Scrapbooking Store for January

First up is a double page layout.

"My Ray of Sunshine"


Products Used:

Bazzill Pink Cardstock
Cocoa Vanilla More Than Words Collection
Nuvo Shimmer Powder
Assorted Flowers
SPD Chevron Stencil
Uniquely Creative Sunshine Die
Dylusions Black Marble Shimmer Spray

Next up is a set of Collection Cards.


Products Used:

Kaiser Ladylike Collection
Kaiser Square & C6 Card and Envelope Packs
Kaiser Rhinestones

My final share is another set of cards....


Products Used:

Smooth White Cardstock
Stamperia Provence Collection
Bazzill Purple Cardstock
Lilac Shimmer Cardstock
SPD Fleur De Lis Squares
Paper Rose Happy Birthday Die
SPD Filigree Frame 7
Assorted Flowers

Well that's all from me today.
Thanks so much for stopping by I really do appreciate it.  Until next time happy crafting......

2 comments :

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!