Sunday, January 19, 2020

Paper Rose Studio Second January DT Share

Hi there!
Just popping in today to share my second project for this month as part of my DT work for Paper Rose Studio.  I have created a layout for my second share.

"Beautiful"


Products Used:

Smooth White Cardstock
Bo Bunny Patterned Papers
Paper Rose Dainty Butterfly Small Die
Paper Rose Beautiful Layered Die
Paper Rose Bubbles Background Die
Paper Rose Mandala Stencil
Assorted Flowers
Mini Prills






Well that's all from me today.  If you like any of the dies I have used be sure to pop over to the Paper Rose online store here and check them out along with lots more....  I have one more project to share with you later in the month as part of my DT work, so I hope you pop back to check them out.....
Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting!

2 comments :

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!