Wednesday, January 8, 2020

First Post for Paper Rose Studio Design Team........

Hi there!

I am super excited to share this post with you today as it's my first share as part of the Paper Rose Studio Design Team, how exciting is that?  I'm just thrilled to be joining the team and can't wait to share all my designs with you using their gorgeous products!

So today I am sharing a couple of cards I created.....

A Engagement & Wedding Card.


Products Used:
Paper Rose Stitched Squares Die
Paper Rose Elegant Flourish Small Die
Paper Rose Wedding & Engagement Die
Smooth White Cardstock
Glitter Cardstock
Assorted Bling
Assorted Flowers

I created the cards using lots of layers and and embellished each one with flowers and bling....

"Engagement Card"





"Wedding Card"






Well that's all from me today.  I f you like any of the dies I have used be sure to pop over to the Paper Rose online store here and check them out along with lots more....  I have a couple more projects to share with you later in the month as part of my DT work, so I hope you pop back to check them out.....
Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting!


2 comments :

  1. Congrats on your new DT!These cards are so beautiful.. I love the dies.. i must pop over and have a look...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tania! Happy New Year! Hope 2020 is a good one for you and yours!
    Congratulations on the new DT spot! These cards are stunning and so elegant! Love all the layers and the dies are just beautiful! A wonderful first post for Paper Rose Studio! hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!