Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Scrapmatts May DT Shares

Hi there!

Today I'm popping in to share the first of my DT projects for this month.  First up is a couple of layouts I created for my DT work for Scrapmatts.

"Summer"


Products Used:

Navy Cardstock
Kaisercraft Paradise Found Collection
Scrapmatts Chipboard SW005 Summer 01
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB1021 Flowers 01
Funky Flair Studio Flairs
Uniquely Creative Die
Net trim
Dylusions Sprays

A few close ups.......






My second layout.

"Follow your Heart & Dreams"


Products Used:

Smooth White Cardstock
Prima Patterned Papers
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB1235 Leaf Spray 14
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB1116 Leaves 02
 Scrapmatts Chipboard CB1159 Hearts 05
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB6113 Scrap Words 32
Scrapmatts Stencil ST9049 Hearts Stencil
Prima Flowers
Heidi Swapp and Dylusions Sprays

Some close ups.........






That's all from me today.  Be sure to jump over to the Scrapmatts store here and check out all the fabulous products!!  So many to choose from.......

 Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

2 comments :

  1. Oh my... these are stunning creations.. just love the clusters.. so much layering.. superb!! and yes lots of new Scrapmatts too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning pages Tania!! Looove the fussy cut flowers on your first page! The colours are glorious and I love the way you layered the background papers .. looks fabulous!! The second page is really sweet! Love the paper layers there too and the flower clusters are so pretty!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!