Thursday, May 9, 2019

Anna's Craft Cupboard May DT Sketch Challenge Reveal

 Hi there!

Today I have my DT page to share with you for the latest challenge at Anna's Craft Cupboard. An awesome sketch this month designed by the super talented Rikki.

"Cherish"


Products Used:

Mintay Birdsong Collection
Petaloo Flowers
Little Birdie Chipboard
TCW Script Stencil
Kaisercraft Mists





Well that's all from me today.  Be sure to pop over to the blog and check out the challenge here, hope you can play along, a $30 gift voucher is the prize to spend in the Anna's store.  How good is that??

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

1 comment :

  1. This is oh sooo beautiful.. just love all the blooms... beautiful...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!