Friday, February 8, 2019

Scrapmatts February DT Shares

Hi there!

Today I have some projects to share as part of my DT work for Scrapmatts for February......

First up for this month I have a couple of cards to share.


Products Used:

Kraft Cardstock
Kaisercraft Magic Happens Patterned Papers
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB4066 Ornate Frames 23
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB1220 Ornate Frames 22
Montage Sheets SC012 Vintage Frames #1
Montage Sheets SC011 Parisian Moments
Kaisercraft Stickers
49 & Market, Little Birdie and Green Tara Flowers
Pearl Paint

I created the card backgrounds by using some distressed patterned paper layers.  I added more layers using the Parisian Moments and Vintage Frame Montage Creations.  First time using them, so many gorgeous designs........

I painted up some Ornate Frames with Pearl sparkly paint.  The other chipboard pieces have been left raw.  The finished off my cards using some pretty blooms and a Happy Birthday sentiment.

The first card.......



Some close ups......




Second card......


A few close ups.....




My second project to share with you this month is an altered Handbag Caddy.


Products Used:

Kaisercraft Wooden Handbag Caddy
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB3006 Mini Tray Heart 01
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB4050 Assorted Words 3
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB1158 Butterflies 20
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB5165 Lavender 01
Prima and Green Tara Flowers
Pearl Paint
Glitter

I painted the wood pieces in pearl paint and while they were still wet I sprinkled glitter over them,  yes crazy I know!!  I'm still finding glitter everywhere lol! But in saying that the Handbag Caddy was a gift for a friend's little girl and just to see the gorgeous happy smile on her face made it all worth it!!!
Once dry I covered the outside pieces with patterned papers.  I also painted up the Mini Heart tray, butterflies and lavender chippies in the pearl paint and covered them with glitter.  I added the Heart to the front and then embellished around it with pretty blooms.  I tucked the lavender chippies into the flower clusters and added a couple of butterflies to the handle and bottom left of the bag.  I finished off by adding the word "Dream".

Some close ups......




That's all from me today.  Be sure to jump over to the Scrapmatts store here and check out all the fabulous products!!  So many to choose from.......

 Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

2 comments :

  1. Beautiful creations Tania! I love the cards .. the papers, the chippies, the flowers, all came together so beautifully! I absolutely adore the handbag caddy. What a gorgeous gift for a little girl .. no wonder her eyes lit up .. so stunning!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful creations.. I love the cards, love the placements of the chippies and what a sweet hand bag too.. I am sure the little girl will love such a pretty girly gift!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!