Saturday, February 9, 2019

Funky Flair Studio February DT Reveal


Hi there!

Just popping in today to share my project I created as part of my DT at Funky Flair Studio for February..... 

This month I have created a BTP Project.


Products Used:

Kaisercraft Christmas Tree Photo Display
Funky Flair Studio Chalkboard Xmas Flair
Kaisercraft St Nicholas Collection
Green Tara and Magnolia  Flowers
Kaisercraft Wooden Christmas Flourishes






Well that's all from me today.  If you love the gorgeous flair I have used on my project today, be sure to pop over to the website here, where you will find them all....
Until next time thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

2 comments :

  1. Gosh, this is beautiful! I wish I was good at OTP projects.... impressed much :)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so lovely, love the photo and the papers are perfect and love the little chipboard words too..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!