Friday, December 15, 2017

Teachers Thank You Gifts for 2017

 Hi there!

Just a quick post today to share the thank you gifts and cards I made this year my for daughters Teachers!
This year I decided to alter some of Kaiser's card boxes and fill them with some yummy Lindt chocolate balls and with the left overs I made matching cards :)

First up a pretty pink one.......


Products used on the card and box:

Kaiser Wooden Square Card Box
Lemon Craft Patterned Papers
Prima and Uniquely Creative Flowers
Funky Flair Studio Flairs
Manor House Decorative Frames
Kaiser Bling
Assorted Metal Trinkets and Bling
SU Thank You Stamp
Assorted Ribbons


Next up is the pretty blue one........


Products used on the card and box:

Kaiser Wooden Square Card Box
Maja Design Patterned Papers
Prima and Green Tara Flowers
Funky Flair Studio Flairs
Manor House Decorative Frames
Kaiser Bling
Assorted Metal Trinkets and Bling
SU Thank You Stamp
Assorted Ribbons



Products used on the card and box:

Kaiser Wooden Square Card Box
Lemon Craft Patterned Papers
Prima and 49 & Market Flowers
Funky Flair Studio Flairs
Manor House Decorative Frames
Kaiser Bling
Assorted Metal Trinkets and Bling
SU Thank You Stamp
Assorted Ribbons
  

Well that's all from me today.  Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting........

1 comment :

  1. Wow what lucky teachers, these look amazing, so pretty... I am sure they would have loved these gifts!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!