Monday, December 11, 2017

Shop and Crop December DT First Reveal and a Challenge

Hi there!
Today I wanted to share with you some projects I created for my DT work at Shop and Crop Scrapbooking for December. In November I showcased some projects using the September Kaisercraft Kit, here is a few more projects to show also using this gorgeous kit featuring Kaisercraft's  Santa's List collection!

First up is my creation for our December Challenge "Show us your Christmas Craft".  I decided on a BTP project for this challenge and altered one of Kaisercraft's Wooden Santa Sleigh's......

I started by painting one side and the edges of the pieces with green paint.  Once dry I picked the papers I wanted on the sides and ends and adhered them down and then sanded the edges.  I then stuck the sleigh together and started the fun bit - DECORATING....

I used some of the pictures from the pull apart specialty sheet, collectables from the kit and then flowers from my stash!  I also added some of the Kaisercraft Wooden Lucky Dip pieces from the Christmas ranges and left them raw.  To finish I sleigh I used some texture paste with glitter added to it, to make the sleigh look like it had snow on it!


"Altered Christmas Sleigh"


Some close Up's......






Next up I have a few cards to share that I made using lots of the left over scraps, some collectables from the kit,  flowers and Kaiser lucky dip wooden flourishes from my stash........ Oh and some Kaisercraft bling, can't forget the bling :)


A couple of close ups..... 




A couple of close ups.....




Just a couple more close ups..... 



Well that's all from me today.......Be sure to jump over to the Shop and Crop store and check out the amazing kits and products, new kits and fabulous products every month, you won't be disappointed..........
Also don't forget our current challenge "Show us your Christmas Craft" would love to see what you create.
Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting

1 comment :

  1. Amazing Christmas creating, love the sleigh and fabulous cards too...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!