Friday, March 3, 2017

Sketchy Boards March DT Challenge Reveal

Hi there!

This morning I wanted to share my DT page for Sketchy Boards March Challenge.
Loved the inspiration photo again this month and the sketch is just fabulous!



"Smile"


Products Used:

Kaiser Smooth Cardstock
Kaiser Basecoat and Basics Patterned Papers
Funky Flair Studio Flairs
2 Crafty Chipboard
49 & Market and Green Tara Flowers
Kaiser Captured Moments Cards
Prima Stencil
Dylusions Sprays




That's all from me today.  Be sure to pop over the the Sketchy Boards Challenge Page and check out the other DT girls gorgeous work.  I hope you can find time to play along this month, would love to see your take on the challenge.

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!