Sunday, March 5, 2017

Anna's Craft Cupboard March Challenge

Hi there!

Just popping in today to share my page for the latest challenge over at Anna's Craft Cupboard!  Such a gorgeous Mood Board this month, just loving the colours :)

"Picture Perfect"


Products Used:

Bazzill Cardstock
Prima Wishes & Dreams Patterned Papers and Chipboard Sticker Sheet
Prima and Green Tara Flowers
Dusty Attic Chipboard
TCW Stencil
Dylusions Sprays
Kaiser Texture Stamp




Well that's all from me today.  Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting!

2 comments :

  1. This is beautiful Tania. I love that colour combination. Such a sweet photo too.
    Louise xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous take in the colors! Great photo too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!