Sunday, January 1, 2017

Off the Rails January DT Challenge Reveal

Hi there!

A big Happy New Year!  I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and fabulous New Year. I had a lovely Christmas and New Years celebrating with family and friends :)  In saying that a brand new year and month means I have some new Scrappy DT challenges to share with you all... First up is my page for Off the Rails Scrapbooking.  A gorgeous Monochromatic Mood Board, I used Purple for mine - Love Purple <3


"Happy"


Products Used:

Bazzill Cardstock
Funky Flair Studio Flair
Resin Rainbow Resins
Green Tara, FWAB and Kaiser Flowers
Kaiser Lucky Dip Mini Words
Paper Straws
Prima Stencil
Kaiser Misits




Well that's all from me today.  

I hope you can come and join us at Off the Rails and enter this months challenge, using the gorgeous Mood Board to inspire you all.  Good luck everyone, I can't wait to see all of your fabulous entries.

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting.

1 comment :

  1. Happy New Year!!! Ah yes, purple is YOUR color, you do it sooo well.. this is stunning, really love the back ground and great photo too.. I really hope 2017 is a great year for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!