Thursday, January 12, 2017

Funky Flair Studio January DT First Share

Hi there!

Today I have a couple of projects to share with you as part of my DT work for January at Funky Flair Studio.  I made these frames for my daughters teachers as a thank you gifts. The flairs I have used are from two of our current collections - Pink Ephemera and Blue Lagoon Pink Collections.  You can purchase theme here at the Funky Flair Studio shop along with lots of other gorgeous collections.


Products Used:

Wooden Square Frames
Fab Scraps Patterned Papers
Funky Flair Studio Flair
Prima and Green Tara Flowers
Kaiser Pearl Strips



Products Used:

Wooden Square Frames
Fab Scraps Patterned Papers
Funky Flair Studio Flair
Prima and Green Tara Flowers
Kaiser Pearl Strips


Well that's all from me today.  Be sure to check out our new Facebook page here where you can share all your wonderful creations, whether using our flair or not we would love to see it. 

Until next time, thanks for stopping by and happy crafting.

1 comment :

  1. Hi Tania, I hope you are keeping well... so very hot up my way... these frames are soooo pretty, i love the patterned paper you have used as well as the blooms too.. I hope you have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!