Thursday, December 1, 2016

Sketchy Boards December DT Challenge Reveal

Hi there!

Oh my, can you believe it is December, that means it's just 24th days till Christmas!!  Are you organised for Christmas yet, I have to say I am almost done, a couple of little things to do and that's it!  :)
Today I am sharing with you my DT page for our December Challenge at Sketchy Boards. Loved this months Inspiration Photo - stunning and Sketch was fun to work with too! 




"A Perfect Day"


Products Used:

Bazzill Cardstock
SU Specialty Papers
Kaiser Specialty Papers
WOW, Twiddleybitz and Creative Embellishments Chipboard
Green Tara and Bo Bunny Flowers
Kaiser Stencil
Assorted Sequins
Heidi Swapp and Dylusions Sprays
Texture Paste and Gold Paint





That's all from me today.  Be sure to pop over the the Sketchy Boards Challenge Page and check out the other DT girls gorgeous work.  I hope you can find time to play along this month, would love to see your take on the challenge.

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

1 comment :

  1. Noooo I am not organised for Christmas ! But we will be having a quiet one this year I think. This is a stunning take on the challenge the colors are exquisite and amazing background details too! Beautiful creating! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!