Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Creative Inspiration 12 Days of Christmas DT Layout

Hi there!

Today I wanted to share with you my DT layout I made for our 12 Days Of Christmas Challenges at Creative Inspiration. Each day the DT have set a different challenge for you to play along with for the 12 days. :) :)


"Memories"


Products Used:

Smooth White Cardsock
Bo Bunny Patterned Papers
Funky Flair Studio Flairs
Prima, Green Tara, Kaiser and Manor House Flowers
Prima SIIC Flourishes
Couture Creations Glitter Words
Snowflake Stencil
Kaiser Lucky Dip Wooden Snowflakes
Assorted Sequins
Texture Paste





Well that's all from me today.  Pop over to the Creative Inspiration page and check out all the great challenges the DT have set for our 12 Days of Christmas.  Lots of fun to be had, hope to see you playing along.

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

3 comments :

  1. Oh this is so lovely, gorgeous photos, love the flowers and the pearl flourishes, a really happy pretty page.. I wish I could sit and scrap and get 12 challenges done! Much better idea than battling the shops and trying to get a park in the shopping centres!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous interpretation of the challenge! A great layout that looks terrific bu still keeps the focus on the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this page so much, your daughter is so beautiful. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!