Monday, August 1, 2016

White With One......Magenta Purple August DT Reveal

Hi there!

Wow I can't believe we are in August already, I don't know about anyone else but this year is going way to quick for me??? Lol

So in saying that, that means I have some new DT projects to share with you!

First up I have my layout for our new challenge over at White With One and this months plus one is......Magenta Purple, I really loved this colour......



"Our Beautiful Girl"


Products Used:

White Smooth Cardstock
The Resin Rainbow Resins
Charms Creations Heart
Prima and Kaiser Flowers
2 Crafty Chipboard
Martha Stewart Doilies
Prima Stencil
Texture Paste and Glimmermist Sprays





That's all from me today.  Be sure to pop over to the blog and check out the other gorgeous work of the White With One team.  I hope you can join in this month and as always there are some awesome prizes up for grabs.

Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

2 comments :

  1. Oh wow so lovely to see the closer views.. stunning layout, love the richness of this color against the pretty embellishments and what a lovely photo too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an amazing job using this colour. That bg work is just, well, mind blowing. LOVE every little bit of this one!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!