Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Scrapbookit August Challenge

Hi there!

This month the challenge over at Scrapbookit is "Anything Goes", so I am going to enter this large Kaiser Christmas Advent Calendar I have just made for my good friends daughter!  I thought it was just perfect for the challenge :)



"Silver Bells Large Christmas Tree Advent Calendar"


Products Used:

Kaiser Large Wooden Christmas Tree Advent Calendar
Kaiser Silver Bells Patterned Papers and Collectables
Kaiser Silver Rhinestones
Kaiser and Manor House Flowers
Chipboard Numbers (From Kaiser Square Advent Calendar)
Kaiser Metallic Silver Paint









Well that's all from me today.  Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

4 comments :

  1. My goodness! That looks amazing! How ,many packets of rhinestones did you need for that! So pretty, what a beautiful gift for your daughters friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lizzy, it took a few lol, eight to be exact :)

      Delete
    2. I love the rhinestones I hope they always have them!

      Delete
  2. Wow what a project! It's just fantastic. Thanks for joining us @Scrapbookit.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!