Sunday, May 8, 2016

Turtle Soup National Scrapbooking Day May DT Mini Crop Reveal

Hi there!

Today I have a layout to share with your for our Mini Crop challenge for National Scrapbooking Day over at Turtle Soup.  Each of the DT have set a challenge, mine is to use something Recycled on your project - I have used some pages from an old book!  Here's what I came up with :)

"Precious Memories"


Products Used:

Bazzill Cardstock
Prima Delight Patterned Papers
Funky Flair Studio Flairs
Manor House and FWAB Flowers
Creative Embellishments Chipboard
TCW Stencil
Texture Paste and Dylusions Spray
Old Book

A couple of photos of my background before I embellished my page :)






Well that's all from me today.  Pop over to the Turtle Soup page here and check out all the great challenges the DT have set for National Scrapbooking Day.  Lots of fun to be had, hope to see you playing along.

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

1 comment :

  1. HI.. I hope you have had a great mothers day.. a busy one for me today! Your layout looks wonderful.. love the layers under your photo using the book pages.. love the flowers too.. have a good week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!