Saturday, May 7, 2016

My 2 Angels Scrapbooking GDT May First Share

Hi there!

This month I am super excited to be joining My2angels Scrapbooking as a Guest DT for the month. 
My first project I wanted to share with you is a set of cards I made using lots of gorgeous My2angels products!


I have made my cards very layered using some pretty patterned papers, some of Kaisers Cottage Rose collectables and my2angels products used - Cap It Pink Mothers Treasure, Pink and Antique Bronze Charming Pin, Family Silver and White Charming Word,  Pink Together Charming Word, Girlfriends Ribbon, Premade White Satin Bows, Baker's Twine Blossom Light Pink and White, Double C Bling Ribbon Slide, Daisy Charms - Small, I Love You Postcard Silver Charms, Silver Key Charms, Velvet Ribbon with Silicon Swirls - Deep Pink, Antique Bronze Square Filigrees, and all the flowers I have used on the cards are also from my2angels. Once I had added all my embellishments to the cards I finished them off by flicking a little black mist randomly over the top.

Below are some close ups.

How gorgeous is the  Pink Together Charming Word - Tracy makes them all by hand!  You won't find them anywhere else so pop over to her website and see all the gorgeous handmade products she sells, you won't be disappointed!


The handmade product,  Cap It Pink Mothers Treasure tucked in a cluster of my2angels flowers and key charms - perfect for journalling!



And one more handmade product Family Silver and White Charming Word.  Love all of the word embellishments, so easy to title or journal your creations


Well that's all from me today, I do hope you will pop back in the next few days as I will have a couple of OTP projects to share with you all.  Be sure to pop over to the My2angels Store here and check out all these unique and handmade charms that Tracy has for sale, you won't be disappointed!!


Until next time, thanks for stopping by I hope I have inspired you all a little!!  Happy crafting,

1 comment :

  1. Beautiful creating Tania! I reckon you are enjoying creating with these gorgeous products! Love what you have done looking forward to seeing your next creations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!