Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Funky Flair Studio March DT Challenge Reveal

Hi there!

This morning I have a layout to share with you for our new challenge over at Funky Flairs Studio.  This month we have another gorgeous Mood Board to inspire you all!



Products Used:

Bazzill Cardstock
Funky Flairs Studio Watercolour Heart Flairs
Carta Bella True Friends Patterned Papers
Petaloo, Manor House and Little Birdie Flowers
Tim Holtz Stencil
Kaiser Butterfly Stickers
Felt Decorative Doilies
Texture Paste
Kaiser and Heidi Swapp Color Shine Sprays




Well that's all from me today I hope you can play along too and maybe win yourself a prize, some great sponsors this month. Be sure to pop over to Eve's new store here - Funky Flairs Studio, to check out the fabulous range she has to offer.  SO user friendly too.

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

2 comments :

  1. This looks gorgeous.. such pretty papers and cute photo too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore how you've been ripping your paper... Got me inspired!!!! And that big flower.... Works a treat. This is a stunning page:):)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!