Tuesday, March 22, 2016

ARTastic March Guest DT Project

 Hi there!

This month I was lucky enough to play along with ARTastic's March challenge as a GDT.  The challenge was to use the photo as inspiration and the Criteria use Wood Veneer.  My inspiration came from the wood background so I used some wood grain paper and also a wood grain stencil, I used a Wood Veneer Owl on my canvas as well as some other Wood Veneer pieces and lastly I used some of the colours in the photo!


"Cherished Treasures"


Products Used:

8 x 8 Canvas
Kaiser Basecoat Patterned Paper
Funky Flair Studio Flairs
Green Tara and Petaloo Flowers
Prima Packaging
Kaiser Wood Veneers
Imaginarium Chipboard
Kaiser Wood Grain Stencil
Paper Doily
Texture Paste and Lindy's Stamp Gang Mists






Well that's all from me today. Be sure to pop over to the ARTastic blog and check out the awesome challenge along with some amazing projects by their DT.

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

1 comment :

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!