Monday, January 4, 2016

White With One......Treetop January DT Reveal

Hi there!

Just popping in this morning to share my latest DT page for White With One.  This months plus one is ......Treetop.



"Such Diva's"


Products Used:

Bazzill Cardstock
Green Tara and Kaiser Flowers
Cheery Lynn Die
Paper Doilies
WOW Chipboard Butterfly Elements WOW1858
WOW Chipboard Hanging Heart Flourish WOW2287
WOW Chipboard Fun-Multi Word Pack WOW2457
AltaMATZ 6 x 6 Moroccan Stencil ALTA138
Funky Flairs Studio Flair
Glimmermist, Modelling Paste and Gesso
Muslin
American Crafts Thickers





That's all from me today.  Be sure to pop over to the blog and check out the other gorgeous work of the White With One team.  I hope you can join in this month and as always there are some awesome prizes up for grabs.

Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

2 comments :

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!