Tuesday, January 5, 2016

123 Challenge Blog January DT Challenge Reveal

Hi there!

This morning I have my DT layout to share with you for our latest challenge at 123 Challenge Blog.


"A Day Together At the Zoo"


Products Used:
Kaiser Corrugated Cardstock
Bazzill Cardstock
Prima Patterned Paper
Prima, Green Tara and Manor House Flowers
funky Flairs Studio Flairs
The Resin Rainbow Resins
Prima Canvas Alphabets
Texture Paste
Dylusions Sprays
AltaMATZ 6 x 6 Chicken Wire Piece Stencil ALTA055
Charms Creations Yellow Heart
Manor House Together Die Cut Word




Well that's all from me today.  Be sure to drop over to the blog and check out the gorgeous work of the other DT girls.  I do hope you can join in with this month's challenge as there are some awesome prizes up for grabs.

Until next time, thanks for stopping by and happy crafting.

2 comments :

  1. Love the vintage look - perfect for capturing memories with the kids! Bloggie Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!