Monday, June 1, 2015

Funky Flairs Studio Challenge Artist June Reveal

Hi there.

Wow can't believe it's the first of June already..... which means first day of winter too, my favourite season :)
In saying that my project to share with you today for Funky Flairs Studio June Challenge is very much a Summer one!!  This month I chose to alter one of Kaiser's cute Mini Frames.

I have painted the frame baby blue, my title is also baby blue and is covered in glitter, I have added glitter to my flower centres and lastly I have used three Funky Flairs, two from the "Summer Quotes" range and one from the "Camera Captions" range.


"Fun"


Products Used:

Kaiser Wooden Mini Frame
Kaiser Blue Paint
Kaiser Lullaby Patterned Papers
Funky Flairs Studio Flairs - Summer Quotes and Camera Caption Ranges
Bella Glitter Letters
Sea Shells
Muslin and Gesso
Green Tara Flowers





Well that's all from me today I hope you can play along too and maybe win yourself a prize. All the flairs I have used today can be purchased here - Funky Flairs Studio, so be sure to pop over to our page and check out the fabulous range Eve has to offer.

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

Tania xx


2 comments :

  1. ooo yes it is a bit wintery here today, and I think it may get cooler this week too.. I would make a good bear and sleep through winter I reckon! hehe!! Love your layout, it does make me wish for summery days at the beach.. and love the real shells too! I have not gotten any FF, but there are many beautiful flair I would love though.. I must try and get some one day! Enjoy today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Lizzy.... Give my winter any day anything over 24 and I just don't like it!!!! Yes you must add some Funky Flairs to you stash, I just love them and use them on nearly every project now :) you have a fabulous day too, keep warm :) :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!