Thursday, June 4, 2015

123 Challenge Blog June DT Reveal

Hi there!

Today I have my DT layout to share with you for our June challenge over at 123 Challenge Blog
This month I have dedicated my page to me much loved Furbaby that we lost suddenly this year....  Not a day goes by when I don't miss him :(  So I decided what better way to remember him than scrapping one of the many photos I have of him :)
I have used gold sprays on my background, "Family" in my title and added some Faux stitching around the edges of my page (as I don't own a sewing machine)



"Beloved Family Pet"


Products Used:

Kraft Cardstock
Simple Stories Patterned Paper
Bo Bunny Happy Tails Patterned Paper
Funky Flair Studios Flairs
Heidi Swapp Gold Colour Shine
Green Tara, Petaloo and FWAB Flowers
FWAB Antique Gold Pearls
Martha Stewart Punch Around The Page Punch
Gold Card



Well that's all from me today.  Be sure to drop over to the blog in the next couple of days and check out the gorgeous work of the other DT girls.  I do hope you can join in with this month's challenge as there are some awesome prizes up for grabs.

Until next time, thanks for stopping by and happy crafting.

Tania xx 

1 comment :

  1. Lovely tribute to your fur baby, looks like a beautiful cat...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!